Nova Ray® ROV Base Models / Platforms
The Highest Performance ROV In The World!
The Nova Ray ROVs are available today in several different platforms for operational depths and configurations.
Nova Ray Marine Fliers™
- Nova Ray 305 – 300 Meter
- Nova Ray 550 – 550 Meter
- Nova Ray Dual-Hull Option for 305 & 550
- Nova Ray 2 in 1 Option – Wings + Floats – for 305
- Nova Ray Manipulator Arm Option for 305 & 550
Nova Ray Deep Divers™
- Nova Ray 1500 – 1,500 Meter
- Nova Ray 2500 Option to 2,500 Meter Depth
- Nova Ray 4000 – 4,000 Meter
- Nova Ray Manipulator Arm Option for 305 & 550
Every Nova Ray delivered is fully tested to meet or exceed their maximum operational depth!
Want To Learn More?
Call +1 833 NovaRay / 833-668-2729
or Get a Quote!
Call us for more information or to arrange for a live – at sea – demonstration of the Nova Ray from the Tampa Bay Florida:
Nova Ray 305 Model As Seen On CSI New York
Nova Ray 305 & 550 Meter Models
- The right model for the depth you need
- Portable & Hand Deployable
- Free Flying or Tow
- Easily Transported by Car / Airline as luggage
- Easy to pilot / Rock-solid Stable in High Currents
- Single or Dual Hull dry-compartment configurations available
- Each Nova Ray ROV are field tested for depths meeting or exceeding 305 or 550 meters
- Because of its Patented “Arcuate Wing” design the Nova Ray ROV performs more efficiently in ocean and river currents than any other competitor
- The Nova Ray ROV is the only ROV that can be control-towed!
- Vast array of sensor options for almost any application
Nova Ray® Deep Diver™ 1,500 & 4,000 Meter Models
- Field tested and rated to depth/range from 1500 or 4000 meter capabilities
- Larger ROVs for deeper missions and more sensor attachment capability
- Deployed and operated from surface vessel or Top Hat
- Real-time delivery of data through umbilical
- Data acquired by video cameras, single and multi-beam sonar, salinity sensors, current flow meters, biological and chemical sensors or any of the dozens of Nova Ray operable sensors
- Includes obstacle avoidance sonar and tracking system transponders
The inventors of the Nova Ray ROV will introduce the new AeroSub™ AUUV Autonomous Aerial Submersible Drone, an autonomous submersible ROV/drone designed to transition from air to underwater and back to air. Currently, almost all of the aerial drones in the marketplace are either helicopter, quadcopter, or fixed wing style, which are not hydrodynamic. The few quadcopters which claim to be submersible are still limited to operation in swimming pools and/or connected to a tether due to their design limitations. None of them are capable of accomplishing any meaningful work.
The new Nova Ray AeroSub is designed to be a fully functional ROV that can travel to and from the work location by air. It will be fully capable of airborne stability, then landing on real ocean water conditions, then submerge and perform real inspection and data gathering.
Unlike the typical toy quadcopters now being sold as hybrid marine drones, the AeroSub provides real maneuverability underwater using the proprietary HydroSail control surface technology innovated by Coral Partners. This allows for maximum control immediately after entering the water, as well as stable rapid take off to easily transition from the water domain to the air.
Performance features of the Nova Ray AeroSub™ Autonomous Aerial Submersible Drone are:
- Aerial range up to two kilometers.
- Depth range up to 30 meters / 98 feet – suitable for most near-short inspection.
- Power, charge time, and range from base station are designed for maximum usability.
- Independent power systems for aerial vs submerged operations.
- RF real-time control of submerged AeroSub or autonomous operation.
Nova Ray AeroSub Autonomous Aerial Submersible Drone Applications and Services
The Nova Ray AeroSub Autonomous Aerial Submersible Drone is the first portable, deployable submersible ROV capable of flying and performing the following:
- Underwater/aerial photography and video.
- Fully equipable with sonar (side scan or front scan)
- Adaptable to other mission critical instrumentation – magnetometer, metal detection, radiological/radiation, chemical,
- Inspection of ships’ hulls without haul out and dry dock expenses.
- Inspection of submerged assets i.e. pipelines, oil platforms, docks, harbors and coastlines, etc. up to a depth of 100 feet/30 meters.
- Homeland security: discreet detection of nuclear, chemical, or biological products on vessels entering port.
- Ecological and biological sensitive surveillance – reefs, marine habitats, and more.
- Shallow water inspection where typical vessels could not navigate.
- Difficult to access inland waters, rivers, and lakes.
- Search, rescue, and rapid salvage.
- Mine counter-measures
- Procurement of intelligence – movement of small vessels and enemy combatants.
- Ocean shallows inspection